16 July 2013

New Adventure

I have recently started college again. This time I am going into photography. I am into my 7th week of classes and learned a lot more than I thought I would and doing better than I expected. I have decided that since surgery that I could not work that I would start a new journey in life. My husband has supported me more than anyone I know and our children like the fact that mom is back in school while they are in school. I have so much time on my hands that I thought I can do this and spend time with my family, so I am doing on line courses. So now with all my crafts that I do I will now be able to add my photos to my blog as well. I really hope you all like what will be in store with my new journey. Thank you for your time while reading my posts. Look for to your feed back as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment