14 December 2012

Christmas

As we all know Christmas is just around the corner. I have been doing a lot of crafts these past few weeks from candles to bows to crocheting headbands. Fixing to start a new project in the morning. I am going to try to make a felt car mat from my son. We will see how it turns out. I might even try my hand at making an easel for my oldest son who likes to draw and paint. Not sure if I will make that one just have to see how it will be. I have to get all my crafting cleaning and packing done before Monday. I have a discogram on Monday so I might be posting a lot on here not sure yet. And as soon as that is over I will be traveling to my moms which is 2 1/2 to 3 hour drive. That should be interesting. Anyway I will get pictures posted on here with my bows, headbands, candles and this felt car mat. Just wanted to post on here real quick about a few things I have done. Have questions for me just ask or any comments or just want to give me some ideas on what to craft up next feel free to let me know. Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. <3 Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment